The stand-alone mod S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Anomaly aims to be the most stable and customizable experience for fans of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games. It's powered by the Monolith 64-bit engine, a custom fork of the X-Ray engine.

Forum Thread
Crash on start. (the curse of FS.cpp & 467) (Games : S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat : Mods : S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Anomaly : Forum : Discussions : Crash on start. (the curse of FS.cpp & 467)) Post Reply
Thread Options
Mar 14 2024 Anchor

I couldn't delete this so I'll explain how I got rid of this accursed error. I tried all of the suggestions that were available online for this problem but only one thing ended up working for me. I did an entire reinstallation of everything. I redownloaded the game file and patch, the exes, MO2 & set up a new instance entirely. I reinstalled all of my mods to the new instance as well after being able to boot the game up again through MO2 and everything works again. I put my save back ups into appdata and I was set!

DON'T FORGET TO BACK UP YOUR SAVES.

I hope this saves someone some hours of pain and misery later as I had this issue for a few days.. Happy hunting Stalkers!

Edited by: SkullBash

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.